Kraettli L. Epperson, CEO, Vigilant Aerospace Techniques, Inc. Vigilant Aerospace CEO Kraettli L. Epperson to talk about Superior Air Mobility on the 2022 Oklahoma Aerospace Discussion board on Tuesday, November 1, 2022. The presentation, to be featured […]
Vigilant Aerospace CEO Kraettli L. Epperson to talk about Superior Air Mobility on the 2022 Oklahoma Aerospace Discussion board on Tuesday, November 1, 2022.
The presentation, to be featured within the afternoon breakout periods, might be a panel session on “The Way forward for UAS & AAM” moderated by Geoff Camp, Director of Delaware Useful resource Group (DRG) with an knowledgeable panel lined up, together with:
- Jamey Jacob, Director of Oklahoma State College Unmanned Techniques Analysis Institute;
- David Zahn, NASA Principal Investigator and FAA Liaison;
- Daniel Plaisance, Tulsa Innovation Labs Superior Aerial Mobility Affiliate;
- Woody Gebhart, Fires Battle Lab U.S. Military Deputy Director Woody Gebhart;
- Kraettli L. Epperson, Vigilant Aerospace Techniques’ CEO.
Register now to hitch us for the 2022 Oklahoma Aerospace Discussion board for informational periods, networking alternatives and occasion keynotes together with a lunch keynote from Angela L. Tymofichuk, Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Air Power for Logistics and Product Assist, and Senator Paul Rosino, United States Navy (USN, Ret.).
In regards to the Aerospace Discussion board
The annual Oklahoma Aerospace Discussion board is sponsored by Oklahoma ACES and supplies a possibility for Oklahoma Aerospace business professionals and consultants to share and talk about the present state of the aerospace business within the state, together with state initiatives, rising applied sciences, workforce growth, and extra. For extra particulars, go to the Aerospace Discussion board webpage www.okalliance.com/event/oklahoma-aerospace-forum.
In regards to the Oklahoma ACES Program
Created by a partnership with the Oklahoma Division of Commerce and the Oklahoma Aeronautics Fee, the first aim of the Oklahoma Aerospace Commerce Financial Companies (ACES) Program is to create and implement a typical statewide technique for the expansion of the Oklahoma aerospace business. This system acquires aerospace govt experience and supply consulting companies to the aviation, aerospace and protection industries, authorities businesses and organizations throughout the State of Oklahoma, with a purpose to strengthen the coverage framework, financial growth initiatives and actions of the state.
ACES focuses collective aerospace sources into an built-in, coordinated statewide effort that can:
- Enhance contracts between firms within the aviation, aerospace and protection industries in Oklahoma and the Division of Protection and its prime contractors;
- Create and retain high-wage, high-skill jobs;
- Present engineering and technical help;
- Scale back prices for the Division of Protection and Oklahoma army installations and improve the competitiveness of aviation, aerospace and protection companies in Oklahoma.
Go to the Oklahoma Aeronautics Fee ACES Program webpage or extra data, https://oac.ok.gov/advocacy-industry/aces.